Thursday, August 20, 2009

3 years

Aly and I have known eachother ever since high school, but we were just "pass by in the hall friends". She was beautiful and I was a mess.

It wasn't unitl myspace a few years later that we would re-meet. It was on Valentines day in 2005 when it really all began though. Sure enough we were both on Myspace, so having that opportunity, I took it! I asked her to be my valentine. I picked her up, gave her a dozen red roses, and took her to Johnny Carino's Italian resteraunt in Temecula.

We have been best friends, lovers till death, and partners in taking over the world ever since. Can i tell you there is no one else in the world I could imagine spending this life with than her? Yesterday, we celebrated 3 years of marriage together. Just wanted those who read to know she's my second, right after Jesus.

I love you bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment