Friday, September 11, 2009

India Training.





Tonight we had a team meeting and training for the upcoming trip to India at the end of this month. We go to India, Nepal, and London. I look forward to the change of place.

I want nothing more than to be as affective as possible and so i'm learning culture, resposibilities, do's and don'ts, as well as our team unity as it plays into our own success for us and for God.

Best thing i heard tonight was "sure we might save hundreds if not thousands, but we might save just one also" It was music to my ears simply because i realize how easy i can make it about me and that allowed me to refocuse on my God and His plan in it all.

The ever popular Proverbs 3:5-6 sounds good right now.

Prayer for us as a team is coveted.

No comments:

Post a Comment