Monday, November 16, 2009

I AM GRATEFUL!!!


This morning we opened up in prayer with the words "because of you"...  I can say that because of you (Generate HIGH) My wife and i can laught, love, hug, and cry with a great joy in our hearts.

This week I was inspired to write a letter.  These letters are to the many High school students that attend Generate HIGH tuesday nights.  It's a letter of love and inspiration because my heart has been touched.

I looked back from this past year and realized one of the greatest influences in my life is this group.  They have moved me and inspired me in ways that I never would have realized without them.  I don't even think they tried to move me, they just show up worship, and i'm blessed.  I am truly grateful for their hearts and devotion to God.

One letter goes to the Girls and another to the guys as they have each poured somehting unique into my life.

I love all you guys!  I'm so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment