Sunday, November 15, 2009

PERSONAL!!!

I enjoyed the most beautiful hike with my wife and dog yesterday.  Saturdays often create time for her and I to reconnect with eachother and God. 

I can say i don't know why He would choose to bless us like that, but the fact is we felt like David in Psalms 23.  we walked down that mountian feeling all the things expressed in this chapter.  We felt like we knew Him more, felt safer in His arms, felt rested although an intense hike, Felt like nothing could overpower us, saw beauty on a differernt level and ultimately grew closer to one another in the presence of His creation.

Tony Wood once said that "a change of place + change of pace = change of perspective.  Never felt more ture.

Fact is life gets busy, but what are willing to do to recconect with Jesus?


Ps:  I love my wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment